Cullen is the market leading brand of timber engineering connectors within the UK and Ireland, currently holding 85% of the timber frame market, 55% of the roof truss and engineered floors markets. Our extensive stock and our four distribution platforms allow us to offer a "just in time" service to our 500+ customer base. Our experienced Research and Development Team develop 10 cutting-edge products every year. This is why Cullen is the number one choice for timber connectors.
Cullen Building Products manufacture a range of timber engineering connectors for the following applications:
- Timber to masonry connections
- Timber frame connections
- Engineered wood product (EWP) connections including products for all I-joist and open web system manufacturers
- Solid timber & roof truss connections
- Truss to wallplate connection including high load applications
- Multiple connections for floors and roofs
- Restraint straps for masonry and timber frame conections
- Ancillary products
- Custom connectors
Cullen are specialists in the design, development & manufacture of special connectors, and products to assist with disproportionate collapse in multi-storey timber frame buildings. Corrosion protection to the mild steel is by galvanising to Z275 & Z600. Timber frame wall ties and holding down straps are manufactured with austenitic stainless steel and supplied with the required fixings. Cullen products carry BBA certification and European Technical Approvals.
For the full range of the above products with technical information, please download our Cullen Technical Manual.