hsbCAD timber frame software has the power and flexibility to increase your productivity! hsbCAD’s commitment to forging close alliances with highly respected industry partners and clients has been the catalyst in the development of the most comprehensive building design software solution...
The new generation of hsbCAD timber frame software has been specifically designed to overcome the challenges of offsite construction. This efficient and user-friendly all-in-one 3D CAD/CAM solution increases the productivity of thousands of users in the offsite construction industry worldwide.
Tailor made modules support the users in every aspect of offsite construction, such as the design of timber frame, steel frame, SIPS, logs, carpentry, concrete, CNC and more. Using the highest quality tools and features complete with its own macro language - hsbCAD is unique in the offsite construction industry.
Now with full integration with the Alpine roof truss and floor joist analysis software (VIEW), the user can view and work on full building designs complete with fully engineered roof and floors within one application.
Customers already taking advantage of the hsbCAD solution are finding that they are able to increase productivity in a number of ways...
- Improve your design speed and accuracy as all structural elements can be engineered in one model
- Fully integrated link to Alpine VIEW structural analysis program increases design productivity and accuracy
- Link to VisionREZ, an architectural design package, allows seamless integration of the complete model
- Optimisation and CNC (Computer Numerical Control) links to automated machinery to increase manufacturing productivity and reduce waste
- Rapid process from conception to manufacture
- The industry standard AutoCAD based program results in a large pool of already trained people
- Clear structured training enables a working knowledge of the software in 5 to 10 days
- Rapid support over the phone and through remote internet connection maintains and improves productivity
As it is part of an international corporation, endorsed by a well respected software house (AutoDESK), and already used by many large manufacturers the world over, hsbCAD timber frame software is well respected...
ITW Industry is part of Illinois Tool Works (ITW)
- Global corporation established for almost 100 years, with 60,000 employees from which knowledge and resources can be drawn
- ITW is a forward thinking corporation with comprehensive research and development facilities
- Autodesk places confidence in hsbCAD, establishing preferred partner status (hsbCAD was the first company to be awarded this status)
Fabricators who have chosen hsbCAD
- hsbCAD timber frame spftware is currently used in 23 countries worldwide
- Some of the world's largest and most technically advanced timber frame fabricators choose to use hsbCAD including Space 4, Kingspan and Frame UK.
The unparalleled flexibility of hsbCAD timber frame software is capable of adapting to specific customer requirements unlike any other solution...
- hsbCAD supports designs in timber, EWP, steel, glulam, logs, SIPS and more
- Ability to support hybrid constructions allowing different construction methods within the same model
- Future proof - hsbCAD allows users to easily adapt to changing markets
Instant bespoke programming
- Ability to address individual customer issues through bespoke programming (TSL) when not covered by the core program
- Rental (OEM or module) - no large up front cost, with the ability to drop rental seats (subject to contract)