Paslode / Duo-Fast / Haubold
Paslode, Duo-Fast and Haubold have a range of power fastening systems available to suit all customer needs. Timber fasteners are driven by tools operated by compressed air (pneumatics) or gas combustion (Impulse). The SPIT PAT (Powder Actuated Tool) system drives fasteners into steel and concrete - for fixing sole plates for instance.
Fastening solutions for timber frame
The following applications are refernced against the picture to the right. Further information can be found in our "Powered Fastening Systems Brochure" brochure as indicated:
- Field Splice Plates can be fastened with our Paslode PPN35i cordless positive placement nailer
- Bitumen roofing sheets can be fastened with our Haubold RNC45 WIII nailer
- Dormer roof assemblies can be fastened with our Palode IM90i gas nailer or our PL tape nailers
- Gabble ladders can be assembled with our PL tape nailers
- Shingles can be fastened with our plastic coil nailers
- Sarking sheets can be fastened with our plastic strip nailers and PL tape nailers
- Barge boards can be fastened with our plastic coil nailers
- Window frames can be assembled off-site with our brad nailers
- External cladding can be fastened with our plastic coil nailers
- Prefabricated panels can be fastened with our plastic strip nailers and PL tape nailers
- Floor deck can be fastened with our plastic coil nailers
- Joist & truss hangers can be installed with our Paslode PPN35i cordless positive placement nailer or our Paslode F250 PP pneumatic tool
- Breather membrane can be fastened with our staplers
- Doors can be manufactured with our brad nailers
- OSB cladding can be fastened with our plastic coil nailers
- Soleplates can be fixed with our SPIT P370 powder actuated tool
Fastening solutions for industrial applications
- Pallets - New CN57E and CN70E extra robust wire weld coil nailers for pallet manufacturing.
- Packaging - A variety of tools are available for crate manufacture and lining including the HN500, 6625/160SQ and the new RN220 capable of fastening 220mm long nails
- Garden products - A wide variety of tools and fasteners are offered for the production of sheds and fences.
- Furniture - Furniture manufacturing involves a wide range of fastening applications. We can provide solutions for each stage of production.
- Light gauge steel - We provide a light gauge steel fixing solution to cater for the increasing use of steel frames in modular building and more frequent use of steel in timber frame construction.