RA Restraint angle range
The RA range of hangers are formed from a unique one-piece folded construction. They are used to connect joists to masonry where there is limited or no masonry above the hanger. The RA range guarantees a qualified safe working load / characteristic capacity without the need for masonry above.
- The floor can be used as a safe working platform for accelerated build programs
- Stiffening ribs for enhanced performance
- Eliminates costly on-site propping
- No coursing option required as RA range supports joists on top of previous block course allowing joists to be built in one end without adjustment
- Vertical web of hanger easily accommodated within mortar joint
- One size for all joist widths
For more information, click here to view the technical data sheet.