Roof truss nailplate
ITW manufactures and distributes nailplate for roof truss manufacture. All Alpine nailplate can be pressed using any of the normally available truss and joist manufacturing equipment.
A9 / A13 Plates
ITW Industry offers 0.9mm thick A9 nailplates for general roof truss fabrication which typically fastens 90% of joints. 1.25mm thick A13 nailplates fixes the remaining 10%. Nailplate sizes are selected by the Alpine VIEW software following engineering analysis for the most efficient solution.
Field Splice Plates
Available in three sizes, Field Splice Plates are used to connect a top hat truss to it’s base truss. These plates are part punched nails which are pressed into the base truss at the factory, and part holes to allow for nailing into the top hat truss on site with conventional hammer and nails, or with a powered positive placement nailer such as ITW Industry’s Impulse PPN35i.