THI top hung i-joist hanger
The THI Top Hung I-Joist Hanger has been developed specifically for use with James Jones I-Joists. The THI is a unique I-joist hanger which allows I-Joists to be supported from an extended top flange detail. This top hung detail will allow I-joists to be built-in to timber frame or SIPs construction eliminating the need for a rim board and reducing vertical shrinkage over the floor zone and thermal bridging through the floor zone.
- Reinforces the cut end of the JJI-Joist to allow top flange support
- Eliminates the need for Glulam / LVL rim board, therefore reducing construction costs
- Minimises the vertical movement within the floor zone
- Provides an efficient air tight seal, which conforms to Part L of the Building Regulations
- Reduces thermal bridging through timber floor zone